If you plan on worshipping in person here is what we ask of you and what you can expect from us.
- If you have experienced fever, cold symptoms, or other symptoms of COVID within the past day or have been caring for someone who is COVID positive please stay home.
- Please wear a mask throughout the service.
- Please sanitize your hands regularly.
- Only half of our regular seating is available. If the room is at capacity when you arrive you may be asked to sit in an adjacent area of the building to listen to the service.
- Eucharist will be individually packaged and gluten free.
- Coffee is not currently provided. No food or drink is allowed during the service with the exception of Eucharist.
- Please social distance and make sure that you keep your chair appropriately distanced from other households.
- There is no children’s programming or nursery during the service. We will resume both as we are able to do so safely.
- Upon entering the building please go directly to your seat. Fellowship time will be outdoors before or after the service.
By following this guidance you will give others the confidence to join us in person for worship. Love your neighbor by taking extra precautions when worshipping together.
If you are worshipping virtually but would like to receive communion safely at your home in the North Dallas area, please register for Eucharist.